WeSuite introduces new integrations between its award-winning contact-to-contract sales management software and DealerAlly, Field Hub, and ADI. Integration with DealerAlly, a provider of debt-free capital solutions to security dealers, enables WeSuite users to offer turn-key consumer financing to purchase and install security and smart home systems. WeSuite’s new integrated offering with FieldHub delivers continuity between WeSuite’s best-in-class CRM, sales management, and quote-to-close booking capabilities and FieldHub’s robust project delivery, accounting, and support-related workflows. A new partnership with ADI provides seamless, real-time integration between ADI’s part database and WeEstimate’s estimate and quoting tools. No catalog imports or manual updates are necessary!
The WeSuite sales management platform encompasses a suite of software solutions along with a wide range of tightly integrated add-on modules capable of automating all sales functions from “contact to contract.” In addition, it offers third-party integrations with leading applications for financial ERP, document signing and storage, parts database and pricing, marketing and calendar/contact sync. The Version 5.0 update offers features and tools to further automate, streamline and simplify the sales management workflow of security, IT, electrical and AV technology integrators and contractors. Enhancements include:
- Account Level Tasks: The ability to assign tasks at the account level within WeOpportunity to further facilitate team-wide and cross-departmental collaboration on target, new and existing accounts.
- New Site Survey Module: The WeEstimate Site Survey Module allows users to load digital images of floorplans, properties or sketch on the fly, search the parts database, locate parts and add notes directly onto the digital canvas. The corresponding Bill of Material is automatically generated and ready for use in estimates. Site surveys can be imported directly to WeEstimate for completion of the estimate, proposal and sale.
- New Security Parts Icon Library: An expansive library of security icons can be assigned to part numbers within the user’s product database. As parts are utilized with the Site Survey Module, graphical representations of devices are shown on plans providing customers and operations greater perspective. Icons may also be programmed to enhance proposal documents.
- Subscription Sales: The WeSuite Test & Inspection Module has been enhanced to allow customization of the module, column and field names to correspond with clients’ workflow for recurring subscription and test and inspection sales.
- Weighted Forecast: The WeEstimate forecast has been enhanced to enable weighted forecasting in addition to straight forecasting. Clients may customize percentage to close selections and corresponding meanings. Forecast calculations are automated within estimates and to reporting, providing for more accurate forecasting from projected outright and RMR sales.
- Enhanced Digital Signing Capabilities: Tighter integration with DocuSign and eOriginal offer more flexibility in the routing of contract and sale documents, enabling custom workflows and simplifying the experience for customers, sales managers and administrators.
Learn more about WeSuite’s comprehensive solutions at www.wesuite.com.