Are you looking for a fast paced, engaging new challenge? Are you part sales champion, part sales coach with a passion for digital technologies and ready to make your mark as a sales leader?
We currently have an opportunity for you to lead our sales function – you will be responsible for building and managing our sales team with the goal of driving new business growth and continuing our role as a leader in digital product design and development. This is a “hands on, get out there and win business” role for a self-motivated, driven manager who is seeking a high responsibility role. You will have an opportunity to build a strong client base and develop markets for our services and innovative digital product platforms. We’re looking for someone with at least 2 to 3 years of sales management experience and a successful track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets. This position includes a competitive base salary, commission and benefits.
What does success look like?
- Hire, manage/coach and motivate and hold accountable a focused sales team for our business.
- Define, measure and lead using key performance metrics (KPIs) and hold your team accountable to achieving sales goals
- Train your team in effective sales methods.
- Achieve sales metrics and growth goals for the business.
- Execute sales strategies and tactics, including refining our sales methods, processes and tools.
- You and your team will be responsible for growing leads and closing business by leveraging professional networks, seeking referrals, researching and targeting new prospects using tools like LinkedIn to uncover new contacts and clients. If the opportunity is out there, you and your team will close it!
- Develop effective knowledge of Azul Arc’s services, product platforms, and target markets to best meet clients’ needs and objectives with our cutting edge business solutions (and make sure your team is fully trained)
- Represent Azul Arc at various networking and industry association events.
- Roll your sleeves up and get it done. This will include some direct selling on your part in the earlier stages of your role.
You will amaze us if you:
- Have extensive Business Development and Sales Management experience.
- Have a passion for people and love coaching your team to achieve their best.
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction.
- Manage mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as business partners.
- Are an energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative to identify business prospects and growth opportunities.
- Are comfortable dealing with c-level executives.
- Possess strong conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges.
- Have the experience and expertise needed to fill a technical sales function, including digital communication processes and systems.
- Are entrepreneurial-minded with the willingness to take the lead on various business initiatives and projects.
This will also impress us:
- A strong rolodex of connections is a big plus. Target areas include networks and connections in the commercial contract/interior products industry, professional service firms (like sales consulting and design firms), and entrepreneurial companies that are looking to innovate with design and technology.
- Passionate about digital technologies
- Experience in selling services and/or web design / software technologies
- Marketing, design thinking, UI / UX design, wire-framing and application-based solution architecture
- Open to working with an international team
- Interest in working and growing with a tight-knit, entrepreneurial organization