S/W/F Boutique is an Australian fashion label founded by designer Desiree Deravi. Known for high feminine sets and maxis, we are dedicated to timeless, quality designs cut from eco-conscious fabrications gentle on people and planet. A penchant for colour, traditional tie dye techniques appeals to women of all ages seeking something truly unique that they can reimagine for years to come.
S/W/F represents a small, hardworking team that thrives under pressure and can work remotely with ample efficiency. We do not believe in micro-management yet expect performance across all responsibilities, the highest professionalism and social conduct always.
We are seeking a friendly, high achieving Sales Manager/Executive Assistant who is highly organised, focused on attention to detail, time efficient, willing to learn while remaining flexible and open to change. Remote work Monday to Saturday, hours vary from month to month, approximately 50-80hrs per month. Flexible hours between 8am-6pm.
- Collating seasonal sales for production.
- Supporting AUS and USA agencies.
- Major Account support including sales order entry, tracking of deliveries, sample shipments, stock delivery,
- Liaising closely with the production team.
- Coordination of international costing templates, new collection uploads, sales order forms, order fulfilment, inventory management, tax invoices, credit notes.
- Supporting and managing the effective operations and functions of the Managing Director and ensuring the business needs are met with high quality administrative services. This includes diary management & AM planners.
- Administrative duties such as reviewing, sorting, redirecting, and responding to emails.
- Identifying urgent queries and determining the priority for action
- Liaising with the team to communicate drop dates and instigate deadlines for site launch
- Working with the accounts team to oversee invoicing, following up outstanding payments.
- Adhoc duties – miscellaneous duties for businesses under the umbrella of the brand.
- Liaising with the PR and Marketing teams.
- Overseeing customer services and returns.
Your skills include:
- Strong Microsoft Office/Excel skills, Shopify or similar inventory systems.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Clear verbal and written communication style.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with conflicting priorities and adapt working style to meet the changing needs.
- Passionate around retail trends and market inspiration.
- Quick to collaborate with the wider team; comfortable to manage your time autonomously whilst supporting when needed.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking ability.
Does this sound like you?
Sydney or Melbourne based preferable.
Please send your current CV with a cover letter to Jessica at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!