Apply for this Job
Territory Sales Manager – North Carolina & South Carolina
What is Ohza?
Ohza is a premium wine-based cocktail company redefining what you expect from a ready-to-drink beverage. Our products are made from premium sparkling wine and real juice providing the rich, authentic flavor of the mimosa you’d make at home with less calories, no added sugar, no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, and no gluten.
Whether you’re lounging on the beach, hitting the slopes, tailgating, or celebrating at home, our canned mimosas are Not Just For Brunch.
Ohza has been featured in Forbes, Delish, Buzzfeed and ranked a top 4 canned cocktail company nationally in 2020 and 2021 according to USA Today. To learn more visit ohzamimosas.com.
Position Description – Sales Manager (NC/SC)
At Ohza, we’re looking for energetic team members who are passionate about building brands and developing relationships with distributors, retailers, and consumers. Our team works hard and has fun partnering with our accounts, rather than being “another salesperson” – our customer’s success is our success!
This position is responsible for establishing and executing sales strategies, achieving sales goals, building relationships with distributors and retail partners, managing budgets, designing and executing local marketing programs, increasing brand visibility, and developing new business.
- Act as the face of Ohza, spending 80% of time in the field building strong relationships with distributors and retailers (on-premise, off-premise, and chains) in assigned territory.
- Plan for and execute daily sales calls with key customers utilizing consultative selling.
- Work directly with the VP of Sales to develop and execute Ohza’s go-to-market strategy for assigned territory.
- Achieve brand volume, distribution, and visibility KPIs established in collaboration with VP of Sales.
- Develop and utilize systems to manage local sales budgets and track ROI.
- Manage distributor inventory and forecast needs monthly.
- Assist National Account team with local merchandising and distribution initiatives.
- Report to internal stakeholders on topics including, but not limited to: brand performance, market trends, competitive activity, and special projects.
- Collaborate with marketing to create and execute merchandising programs and discount calendars to coincide with local, regional, and national consumption occasions.
- Maintain consistent dialogue with our distributor partners to ensure Ohza remains a priority.
- Manage distributor planning and sales meetings on a regular basis.
- Work with the Events and Marketing teams to identify and execute local consumer facing activities to increase consumer awareness.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B direct sales and/or distributor management with proven track record of success. Wine, spirits, and/or beer experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry and wholesaler operations
- Experience with National Accounts preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, KARMA/VIP, and Google applications
- Must reside within assigned territory
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed
- Up to 25% overnight travel may be required
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus plan
- Company sponsored health plan
- Paid vacation days
- Equity incentive plan
- Expense and mileage reimbursement
- Free product!
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job