Apply for this Job
What is Ohza?
Ohza is a premium wine-based cocktail company redefining what you expect from a ready-to-drink beverage. Our products are made from premium sparkling wine and real juice providing the rich, authentic flavor of the mimosa you’d make at home with less calories, no added sugar, no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, and no gluten.
Whether you’re lounging on the beach, hitting the slopes, tailgating, or celebrating at home, our canned mimosas are Not Just For Brunch.
Ohza has been featured in Forbes, Delish, Buzzfeed and ranked a top 4 canned cocktail company nationally in 2020 and 2021 according to USA Today. To learn more visit ohzamimosas.com.
Position Description – Regional Sales Manager – Northeast
At Ohza, we’re looking for energetic leaders who are passionate about building brands and developing relationships with distributors, retailers, and consumers. Our team works hard and has fun partnering with our accounts – our customer’s success is our success!
The Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for managing distributors and direct reports (where applicable) within assigned region to achieve goals focused on expanding current business, managing P&L, and growing brand recognition. The states currently assigned to this role are: CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NH, VT, & RI. State assignment is subject to change.
- Meet or exceed brand volume, distribution, and visibility KPIs in assigned region through distributor management, relationships with key accounts, and planning/execution of localized marketing programs
- Build relationships with local and regional accounts (on and off premise)
- Manage pricing, budgets, and P&L within assigned region
- Collaborate with marketing to create and execute merchandising programs and discount calendars to coincide with local, regional, and national consumption occasions
- Manage distributor inventory through regular forecasting. Assist with logistics where needed
- Train, coach, and provide regular feedback to distributors and direct reports
- Assist National Account team with sales and merchandising efforts
- Report to internal stakeholders on topics including, but not limited to: brand performance, market trends, competitive activity, and special projects
- Execute QBRs and planning meetings with distributor and internal stakeholders
- Work with the Events and Marketing teams to identify and execute local consumer facing activities to increase brand awareness
- 5+ years of experience managing distributors and/or direct reports with a proven track record of success. Background in B2B sales required. Experience in the Beverage Alcohol industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of the beverage alcohol industry and distributor operations
- Experience calling on regional chains (on and off premise). National Account experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, KARMA/VIP, and Google applications
- Strong analytical and presentation skills required
- Must reside in Massachusetts. Boston metropolitan area preferred
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed
- Up to 50% overnight travel may be required
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus plan
- Company sponsored health plan
- Paid vacation days
- Equity incentive plan
- Expense and mileage reimbursement
- Free product!
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job