Here’s your chance to join the management team of a proven top 3 CBS Affiliate in a top 25 television market, combined with a high performing Nielsen-rated digital subchannel station.
WXIN/WTTV-CBS4/ETTV .2 is seeking its next Local Sales Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana!
We are seeking a dynamic Local Sales Manager who will lead a team of winning Account Executives. 3-5 years of television sales management experience is preferred. 5+ years television sales experience mandatory.
Top candidates will have excellent motivational, leadership, and forecasting skills along with a proven track record of winning new business.
A strong sports knowledge along with experience in selling high profile sports is a must as CBS4 broadcasts AFC Football, March Madness, Indiana Basketball, Purdue Basketball, SEC Football, PGA Golf, and is the official broadcast partner of the Indianapolis Colts.
FOX59 broadcasts Indianapolis Colts Pre-Season Football, NFC Football, Big East Basketball, Big Ten Football, and NASCAR.
As a potential candidate, you should be experienced with Nielsen ratings; Marketron, Matrix, Comscore and Wide Orbit.
We are looking for a leader with the right qualities who creates a positive culture through strong leadership, clear direction, effective coaching, proven recruiting track record, and a vision of long-term success.
Indianapolis has a low cost of living, beautiful urban and suburban charm, and is the home of The Indianapolis Colts, Indiana University, Purdue University, Butler University, The Indiana Pacers, and The Indianapolis 500.
Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana with a rich political history with all State Government activities as well.
The Local Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of our Local AEs, including development of new business and achievement of revenue goals as well as but not limited to:
- Provides leadership for the broadcast/digital sales teams
- Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion, and termination of account executives and sales assistants
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in local, new business and digital revenue
- Drives new business development
- Manages inventory and revenue forecasting
- Manages recruitment, training, evaluation, and development of sales professionals
- Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures
- Manages Accounts Receivable
- Develops and cultivates client relationships alongside Account Executives
- Performs other duties as assigned