Lakefront Brewery Inc
Apply for this Job
Since 1987, Lakefront Brewery has been a leader in brewing the best beers in Wisconsin. (Actually, we’re now winning awards all over the world!) In addition to our award-winning beer, year after year we are winning awards for our fish fries, cheese curds, and brewery tours. Come be a part of the team behind it all!
We’re looking for energetic leaders who are passionate about growing brands and building relationships with our distributors, retailers and co-workers.
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES are responsible for driving sales and brand awareness in their territories. The primary focus is on increasing sales and new distribution with both new and established accounts while working together with their distributors to maintain and develop all accounts. Eighty percent of time is spent in the marketplace.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with distributors on a weekly basis to increase sales
- Conduct sales meetings and presentations with distributor sales staff
- Identify and develop new accounts and maintain outstanding rapport in current accounts
- Become acquainted with every key decision maker or market influencer in your territory
- Attain sales and distribution goals set by Sales Manager
- Use our software to identify opportunities and gain other business insights & track daily activity
- Participate in beer samplings, promotions, beer festivals and conduct wait staff/bartender education
- Maintain a good driving record and a reliable, insured car
WHO YOU ARE:
The ideal candidate possesses a strong passion for our beer and the craft brewing industry, has a proven sales track record and a firm understanding of distributor operations. Having a highly self-motivated, positive, and hard-working personality with a strong sense of personal responsibility and expertise in managing their time and creating opportunities is crucial to this role.
IDEAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least two years of sales experience in the beer/beverage industry
- Strong understanding of the three-tier system with exposure to retail-account marketing and management
YES! YOU SHOULD STILL APPLY IF…
- You don’t have a lot of formal education. The right skills and the desire to learn are more important.
- You think you are “sort of” qualified but not 100% qualified. Don’t sell yourself short!
- Lakefront Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
INTERESTED EMPLOYEES SHOULD EMAIL [email protected]
Apply for this Job