Apply for this Job
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Territory Manager is at the heart of our business, and you will be responsible for carrying the BrewDog Mission to each of your wholesalers and customers, as the face of BrewDog in Northern California. You will be responsibly for growing the brand awareness, volume and profitability within each of your wholesalers by bringing an unyielding passion and drive to make BrewDog a force in your market.
Benefits include: Employee health & dental insurance covered 100%, 401k match active after 12months and rollover options, 20 days of annual PTO active after 90 days of employment, monthly gas and car allowances, paid for life insurance policy, access to multiple mental health platforms and resources. Opportunities globally for growth and advancements.
About The Candidate
Requirement: MUST Reside in San Francisco or East Bay
- Overseeing and directing BrewDog’s relationships with distributors – – maintaining relations at all levels
- Carrying out site and market visits. These are a must, to ensure we make everyone as passionate about great craft beer as we are!
- Bringing the numbers to life with critical sales reporting & analysis for the rest of the BrewDog Crew – on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis, depending on goals & objectives.
- Having monthly meetings with key distributor personnel to discuss current performance and develop plans to reach our shared goals.
- Aligning the goals and objectives in the market with your annual budget, and managing it on a weekly basis to ensure it is not surpassed.
- Identifying, planning & attending key local events & local opportunities in conjunction with your team & the distributor to push the BrewDog brand and educate people about great craft beer!
- The face of the BrewDog sales team in Northern California.
- Managing a key distribution list of customers who are as passionate about great beer as we are, as well as identifying new customers who need better beer.
- Ideally have 2-5 years’ regional sales experience in a similar role, within the beer industry. If not beer, spirits or non-alc beverage.
- Through previous experience, you’ll be able to show evidence of network of key industry leaders, decision-makers, and opinion leaders within Northern California.
- You must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software, IRI, Nielsen, Lilypad or other company provided sales software. This usage is part of the weekly management routine.
- You’ll ideally come with a proven track record of working independently and delivering results; be self-motivated and be able to manage time and workload to optimize effectiveness.
Apply for this Job